Followers

PER MARE PER TERRAM

Chant du monde boréal
Shoormal.
Sandshifter, 60N.
Where it all makes sense.


CHRONICLES FROM ARCANIA

Preamble

Through Chronicles from Arcania, I shall attempt to share walks with you, this poetics from 60N, where I feel at one with our Earth, my sense of place so maritime.


Sunday 4 December 2011

New Addition

talkwildlife.com,
Part of WILDLIFE WHISPERER, was only a matter of time as well as a natural progression, for all the time my pal & fellow nature lover, Paula, was talking about it so passionately in front of her laptop at Girlsta! 


Here, our joint Profile page, fresh from this evening, as snow engulfed our world! On this occasion, I included my other half in this adventure, as it is a formidable opportunity for him to showcase his work as an avid natural world lover & photographer.  


Already connected with two known fellow Wildlife Whisperers and making new friends.


With renewed thanks to Paula Moss & Michael J Wood 
for introducing us to this network.

No comments:

Post a Comment