Followers

PER MARE PER TERRAM

Chant du monde boréal
Shoormal.
Sandshifter, 60N.
Where it all makes sense.


CHRONICLES FROM ARCANIA

Preamble

Through Chronicles from Arcania, I shall attempt to share walks with you, this poetics from 60N, where I feel at one with our Earth, my sense of place so maritime.


Tuesday 1 November 2011

New writing adventure

Am really  looking forward to joining The Serpentine Writers' Group this month, as this will enable further creative growth, which I take as a new challenge. I humbly accepted friend, poet, playwright and actress Jane McKay's invitation earlier on in the summer and  am now eager to share with the group. Jane has kept a critical eye over my verse (haiku & other forms) for some time now and may this new association allow my work to find a new élan & flourish in a new environment.

Our very first gathering is scheduled for this Thursday (3 November) at The Shetland Library. New material is ready. Joining a new group is always exciting, as I still remember the very first steps into Shetland Arts (Trust)'s writers groups, South, Lerwick and Westside. 

New eyes, blood and pens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment