Followers

PER MARE PER TERRAM

Chant du monde boréal
Shoormal.
Sandshifter, 60N.
Where it all makes sense.


CHRONICLES FROM ARCANIA

Preamble

Through Chronicles from Arcania, I shall attempt to share walks with you, this poetics from 60N, where I feel at one with our Earth, my sense of place so maritime.


Sunday 22 July 2012

NEW BLOG - TAKE 2!

MOVING,MOVING, MOVED


This time, dear friends & readers,
and in the advent of NordicblackbirdDOTcom's fate, (sudden deletion by the provider) 


please adjust your bookmarks:


nordicblackbird.com has MOVED to a new (and SAFER) HOME


there's another roosting place :-)


I shall see if/ how long this blog will survive on the web, but I must confess I have learnt the very hard way not to put all eggs in one basket...

No comments:

Post a Comment