Followers

PER MARE PER TERRAM

Chant du monde boréal
Shoormal.
Sandshifter, 60N.
Where it all makes sense.


CHRONICLES FROM ARCANIA

Preamble

Through Chronicles from Arcania, I shall attempt to share walks with you, this poetics from 60N, where I feel at one with our Earth, my sense of place so maritime.


Saturday 25 February 2012

late night listening

Geopoetical rhythms


Over the winter, late nights have unveiled magic. Magic of Northern Lights, listening to night, turn of the tide, gale, gusts or breeze...


I love the sounds of earthly moments that take you away from the consistent bombardment of a "noisy" world in its many forms. Tonight, the wind has dropped and I imagine rainfall between The Minch and the island. 


And then, music comes through the hut. Piano and voice. Kate Bush's music plays late tonight too. I was in the middle of "Misty" when I interrupted that wonderful song for a rare interview with Kate. And what an interview! 


Please click here for a moment of joy, punctuated with Kate's giggles and humanity.

Some great insight into her world.

No comments:

Post a Comment