Followers

PER MARE PER TERRAM

Chant du monde boréal
Shoormal.
Sandshifter, 60N.
Where it all makes sense.


CHRONICLES FROM ARCANIA

Preamble

Through Chronicles from Arcania, I shall attempt to share walks with you, this poetics from 60N, where I feel at one with our Earth, my sense of place so maritime.


Thursday 3 March 2011

Rendez-Vous with Fire

luminous
All day I looked at blue through a myriad of windows...
All day blueness hanging around shore & school gates.
All day I walked to this moment.


simple pleasures

summed up inside simple triptych , palette of our shore

a bit of honey glazing sand,

like copper-plated horizon ...
Weaver of dream  or just treasure.


Today I know my heart's at home.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, those moments. Especially when they happen all day.

    ReplyDelete