Followers

PER MARE PER TERRAM

Chant du monde boréal
Shoormal.
Sandshifter, 60N.
Where it all makes sense.


CHRONICLES FROM ARCANIA

Preamble

Through Chronicles from Arcania, I shall attempt to share walks with you, this poetics from 60N, where I feel at one with our Earth, my sense of place so maritime.


Tuesday 4 January 2011

New year, new decade, wind of change

reconnected with our world

Light has disappeared once again, as I settle at the keyboard. Final hours of a fortnight of freedom melt away like ice to a generous sun.
I shall treasure Yule and Hogmanay 2010. Happy moments shared with loved ones... Precious time of reconnection.
Fun in the sand and at table!
2011 began with soothing light in our boreal sky. Gentle start to the new decade!

With new years come resolutions.

Hmmm, my very first one sounds easy - finish off the Yuletide goodies still stocked in the larder! As fingers dip into that final box of chocolates, the second one demands effort: getting back to fitness... Dumbells and other toys await my determination! Needless to say, the countdown to this summer's Pan-Highland adventure has begun and I intend to give my best. Fun through full steam if I am not mistaken ;0)


Tomorrow also signals a new academic term.

Back to sleepy smiles or gazes at the bus stop - other familiar eyes and voices... Corridors and classrooms! I take each new day as an adventure. Such resolution remains a recurring one, since moments are precious. 


my favourite haiku from this new decade

Inguz,
time of joyous deliverance -
new tide & oars.
Haiku fae 60N

No comments:

Post a Comment