Followers

PER MARE PER TERRAM

Chant du monde boréal
Shoormal.
Sandshifter, 60N.
Where it all makes sense.


CHRONICLES FROM ARCANIA

Preamble

Through Chronicles from Arcania, I shall attempt to share walks with you, this poetics from 60N, where I feel at one with our Earth, my sense of place so maritime.


Thursday 30 September 2010

spirit of the great sky

sun king
roi soleil
da muckle staar
and when we look at close level, I see rusty iris in meadows...


Searching for the spirit of the great heart under [Acania's] sky...



Catching the atlantic sunset... From the tip of our hill, where we felt the mechanics of a greater world.








and remembered a peerie lass lost and fragile from a rainworld who was dreaming about that star, and how it looked...Like a flower, lemon, penny...

TAKE MY HEART AWAY...


Sing me a song,
that taste of freedom
and lead the child to the vision,

as we wrap ourselves in crimson...

In my Arcanian dream,
I felt your warmth,
I saw it all.

4 comments:

  1. hugs Nat!...
    being: meaning Full and deep...to You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great sky displays ... you live in a fantastic place.

    Remember you once promised me a poem in Shetlandic for Catapult to Mars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs bouncing back to you, Doreen! :-)
    I like your horseshoes!!!
    Nat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you kindly, dear Gordon :-)
    oh, I never take it for granted, dear friend! Yes, this part of the world is fantastic!!! This bond with "the island" has grown so strong :-)))
    And, no, I have not forgotten. I have just been distracted since the summer.
    I shall post as soon as I can ;-)
    thanking you again for this!
    N

    ReplyDelete